My top 10 swimsuit trends for Summer 2018, priced from $$$ – $
Subscribe: | Website:
Watch the latest:
Top 10 favorite swimsuit trends of 2018
1. Solid & Striped Belted Ribbed One Piece Swimsuit by Moda Operandi ($180) -light blue ribbing vertically with belted waist
2. Kali Belted Striped Bandeau Bikini – Burgundy $245 – diagonal striping and a belted waist, high rise bottom
3. Suboo Underwired Velvet One-Piece Swimsuit $260 – cup bra, detail at the waist and slimming seams – Marilyn Monroe esq..
4. Norma Kamali Jose Off-the-Shoulder Polka-Dot Swim Top ($135) and Norma Kamali High-Rise Full-Seat Underwire Swim Bottom ($65) – black and white polka dot trend, off the shoulder, fashionable with high rise full seat bottom
5. Midsommar Swim Flower Bikini Top ($100) and Midsommer Swim Abbot Bikini Bottom ($100) – metallics are in, asymmetrical top and high rise, cheeky bottom with lace detail in the back
6. MinkPink Summer Meadow Tie Front One Piece ($109) – halter style very popular, better on smaller chested gals, and the tie at the waist has a slimming effect.
7. Esther Williams Beach Blanket Bingo One-Piece Swimsuit in Black ($89) – Retro style, polka dot trend, tie around neck to hold everything in place, gathering in all the right places
8. Women’s Cut-Out Plunge One Piece – Xhilaration™ Purple Steel $29.99 Target – Halter style but with some support in the middle, trendy cut outs, high waisted with an interesting tie pattern in the back.. plus the price!
9. Women’s Shore Twist-Front Light Lift One Piece – Shade & Shore™ comes in cup sizes $49.99 Target – twist front is a big trend this season exposing some midriff. This comes in cup sizes and offers support and has a pretty lace up back
10. Women’s Ruffle Push-Up V-Wire Bikini – Xhilaration™ $17.99 top $14.99 bottom ruffle back hipster – ruffles are also big this season. This has a push up bra for support and a pretty ruffle detail. The bottom has a complimentary ruffle in the back and also a pretty lace up design.
Lifestyle Tips & Tricks:
Follow me on…
This video was not sponsored and I purchased all products shown myself.